Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle is part of the multi award winning family of fuel solution products from B3C. This product range is scientifically engineered to provide a quick, easy, and effective means to TEST - FIX - PREVENT
the problems associated with modern day fuels.
Application: Help prevent and cure problems with your diesel and fuel system with Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle. This ultra-concentrated fuel additive is engineered to protect your entire fuel system from problems caused by Diesel and Bio-Diesel blended fuels.
- Ultra-Concentrated, for use with all diesel fuel systems.
- Removes water - preventing formation of sludge deposits/bacteria/fungus.
- Stabilises fuel - protecting it from degrading.
- Replaces lost lubrication - extending the life of pumps and injectors.
- Revitalises seals and rubber fuel system components
- Increases Cetane - providing increased power and performance.
- Metal Deactivators - protecting against corrosion in fuel and storage tanks.
- Keeps injectors and entire fuel system clean.
- Helps maintain your system and optimum performance.
- Increases intervals between Particulate Filter Regeneration as the filter stays cleaner for longer.
- Increases the service life of EGR Valves, (Exhaust Gas Recirculation).
- Reduces smoke and emissions
- Anti-Gel to – 40 degrees
Directions: Initial use or clean the fuel system:
Add 30ml of Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle (DMIB) per 20 litres of diesel. Fuel system maintenance:
Add 30ml of Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle (DMIB) per 40 litres of diesel to prevent fuel system problems.Sub-zero temperatures (Anti-Gel):
Add 20ml of Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle (DMIB) per 20 litres of diesel.
Size: 118ml bottle
Treats: Up to 150ltrs